Memorial Bell Tower
St Francis Xavier Catholic Church was consecrated and officially opened by Archbishop Duhig on 30th March 1913.
Over the intervening years, many happy occasions were celebrated in the church, as it was the gathering place for the social and spiritual events of the Catholic community.
Until.. this little church was destroyed by a severe storm which struck the township of Warra on 15th December 1980.
Today the site is marked by a memorial tower which houses the original bell and crosses, located across the Cooranga Creek on the western side of town.